This is a great sauce for salmon or shrimp burgers.
- 1 Tbsp wasabi powder
- 1 Tbsp Water
- 0.50 cup Mayonnaise
- 1 Ripe Avocado
- 1.5 Tbsp Dill Pickle
- 1.50 Tbsp Cilantro leaves, raw
- 1 Tbsp Lime juice – Raw
Combine mix smooth in food processor, hand blender, etc.
Dressing (Serves 4)
- 2/3 cup Safflower oil
- 1/4 cup White Vinega
- 2 tbls. Water
- Packet of Hidden Valley Ranch Dressing
- 1 1/4 tsp. of chipotle
Combine all ingredients in container and shake to mix. A Good Seasons Cruet works perfect.
Salad (Serves 1)
- 1 boneless skinless chicken breast
- 1 stalk roman lettuce
- 1/2 raw corn cob
- 1/2 cucumber
- 1 medium carrot
- Cut chicken into large cubes. About 12 pieces.
- Season with salt, pepper, and cover with paprika.
- Sear both sides of chicken in hot lightly oiled pan.
- Reduce heat to medium and finish cooking.
- In large bowl combin
- cut lettuce
- sliced cucumbers
- shucked cor
- thinly sliced carrots (slice with potato peeler on ends)
- salad dressing
- Serve salad and top with chicken.